Envelope Machine Operator
We are looking for talented individuals who are willing to commit 100% of their time, skills and energy in helping us shape the future of printed communications. Envelope Machine Operators are highly skilled engineers, that operate and maintain reel-fed and blank-fed envelope machines.
If you would like a practical job with an eye for detail, and can work quickly and accurately, this could be the job for you. To be an ideal candidate you will need to be able to show good levels of concentration, as well as work to deadlines.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate envelope machines as efficiently as possible, whilst working to production schedules and targets to ensure timely output
- Check finished products against drawings to maintain quality standards
- Collate accurate production information to assist order planning
- Report any machine defects or breakdowns to Line / Shift Supervisor
- Carry out essential machine maintenance and repairs
- Comply with all aspects of Health and Safety and COSHH regulations
- Carry out other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required
Skills, Interests & Qualities
- The desire to achieve high engineering standards
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to deadlines
- The ability to concentrate for long periods
- The ability to follow procedures, read artwork and relevant information
- The ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
Any mechanical skills and knowledge of flexo printing would be advantageous, but not essential as all necessary training can be provided.
Training & Development
We can provide a range of training programmes tailored to suit your existing knowledge and skills as an Envelope Machine Operator - whether you are starting as a complete novice or a very experienced engineer.
Mail Solutions, Halesfield 2, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4QH, England, UK
Mail Solutions, Unit 1, Cilmedw Way, Llangollen, Denbighshire, LL20 8AG, Wales, UK
Interested? APPLY NOW!